Music Rap

How did you go about achieving this? I did this by working hard   working hard
What resources were used to help you? I used my my device
Did you go through the process on your own or collaborate with other people? I did it on my own  
How did you find the process? It was fun and exciting.
What did you enjoy most about the process of creating a rap? I enjoyed making the music.
What might be your next step? Make it better by making it longer and more interesting.

music for rap
My rap
I come to school thinking I was cool
But all the bullies make me think I’m a  fool

I walk into class every single day
Then all the bullies make me pay

All the bullies say what a  shame

Then they call me weird a nickname

Sometimes I try fake an ache
then I find out is a big mistake

So I don't have to go to school
Cause all the bullies think they rule

Every day I fear they will scare

Me to cry then I feel like I’ll die

Please Mr bully let me be

Why can’t we all just agree



No comments:

Post a Comment