Goal Review

ZTerm 1 2017 Goal Review and Next Steps
Name:
Parent Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
We want William to grow his confidence in his abilities.

We want William to give things a try even if he’s not sure how it will turn out.  
Give things a go.
Try new things.
Have a growth mindset towards new things.
I have been asking for help from the teacher when I need it.

I usually try my hardest to try new things and have a growth mindset.
Try harder and give things a go




Student Goal(s)
Strategies I can use are:
Review
Eg What strategies have you used to improve? Have you made progress? How do you know?
Next Step
Eg My next step is……...
Get my silver award.
                                                                                         






Try to Use the care values all the time.
Be a role model at all times
Always think about my actions
I get involved with lunchtime activities and get pozis and c.a.r.e ticks
Use my care values at all times





No comments:

Post a Comment